As a Python or Django developer, various WSGI and webservers are available to deploy an application. A very fast, lightweight and relatively easy-to-install solution is the combination of Nginx, the high-performance HTTP server, and uWSGI (see benchmark of python WSGI servers). Furthermore, virtualenv and Fabric are invaluable tools to handle Python dependencies and to automate ...
Read more about our solutions:
- Codec2: a whole Podcast on a Floppy Disk
- Auphonic Add-ons for Adobe Audition and Adobe Premiere
- Auphonic Audio Inspector Release
- Facebook Live Streaming and Audio/Video Hosting connected to Auphonic
- Auphonic Leveler 1.8 and Auphonic Multitrack 1.4 Updates
- Auphonic iOS Recorder 1.2 Release