The Auphonic Leveler Batch Processor
is now also available for Windows desktop operation systems (32bit and 64bit)!
The interface is very similar to the Mac version and you can use one single license to run the Leveler on your Windows and Mac system!
About the Auphonic LevelerThe Auphonic Leveler is a Desktop Batch Audio File Processor for loudness management:
- Automatic adjustments to be compliant with new loudness standards (EBU R128, ATSC A/85, ITU-R BS.1770, etc.)
- True Peak Limiter is included
- Adaptive Leveler, which corrects loudness variations within one file
- Music, background segments and speakers are classified
- Loudness differences between speakers are corrected and dynamic range compression is applied
- Music segments are processed with care: the overall loudness will be comparable to speech, but the natural dynamics are not changed as in speech segments
- Background segments (noise, wind, breathing, silence etc.) won't be amplified
This algorithm was trained with over two years of audio files from our web service and keeps learning and adapting to new data every day, which results in a totally new kind of audio software using a combination of machine learning, signal processing and big data!
Although our algorithms are complex, we built a very minimalistic and easy to use interface: users don't have to adjust many parameters and therefore our program can be applied to big amounts of data automatically.
Detailed information about all features, licensing options, pricing and a trial version are available at the Auphonic Leveler Batch Processor Page!
You can find more Windows screenshots here:
Auphonic Leveler Windows 7 Screenshots.