As a Python or Django developer, various WSGI and webservers are available to deploy an application. A very fast, lightweight and relatively easy-to-install solution is the combination of Nginx, the high-performance HTTP server, and uWSGI (see benchmark of python WSGI servers). Furthermore, virtualenv and Fabric are invaluable tools to handle Python dependencies and to automate ...
Tag archives: uwsgi
- Native Auphonic iOS Recorder 1.0 Release
- Managed Processing of Audio and Video Archives: Loudness, Metadata, Audio Restoration and more
- Auphonic Leveler 1.7 and Auphonic Multitrack 1.3 Krampus Release
- Auphonic Leveler 1.6 and Auphonic Multitrack 1.2 Updates
- New Auphonic Multitrack Desktop App released for Windows and Mac