Senior Audio Machine/Deep Learning Engineer
As an experienced developer, you will play a key role in creating the new
audio machine learning algorithms of Auphonic.
Your ideal profile:
From simple SVM classifiers to big deep learning models,
we encourage you to look into your own ideas on how to improve existing
algorithms or work on new solutions.
You will experiment with our large-scale, real-world datasets on cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in training deep learning models (LSTMs, CNNs, GRUs, GANs, etc.) and machine learning
- Excellent software development skills: Python (numpy, scipy, Keras/TensorFlow/PyTorch, Cython), C/C++, Linux/Bash, git
- Self-motivated, ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Relevant degree from a university or equivalent experience
- Interest in podcasts and audio engineering
We encourage you to apply for this position (or an equivalent junior position) even if you’re still developing some of these skills!
- Part-time (>= 25h/week) or full-time (38.5h/week) employment, see IT Collective Agreement
- € 55.000 gross per year or more (for senior, full-time), depending on your qualifications and experience
Work in our office in Graz, home office possible
- Flexible time management for a healthy work-life balance (no all-in contracts, no overtime)
How to apply:
< See all positions
Please send your CV and links to some of your past projects to