As of today a new update of the free Auphonic iOS Recorder is available in the App Store. It includes workflow improvements, some new features and many bug fixes:
- Improved recording interface: remaining disk space, format, etc. is displayed during recording.
- New recorder options menu: microphone and audio format selection, possibility to force mono recordings with stereo microphones.
- Usability improvements when importing audio from other iOS apps: we removed confusing/duplicated sharing options and fixed problems while decoding files from other apps.
- Added links to Auphonic productions, presets and external services directly in the app.
- Possibility to export audio recordings by email (if that is still necessary) besides iOS sharing.
- Better uploads to auphonic.com and iOS notification fixes.
- A reworked waveform and marker interface.
- Fixes for some external microphones.
- Various bug fixes.
Click on the screenshot to see more details:
More information about the Auphonic iOS Recorder can be found in our release blog post: Native Auphonic iOS Recorder 1.0 Release.
Let us know your Feedback
Please send us your feedback, bug reports or feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.