Today we released an update of the free Auphonic Edit Android app. It includes support for external storage devices, a new tablet layout, mouse support and much more.
Auphonic Edit is a non-destructive audio editor and recorder with focus on ease of use, high-quality audio and stability. In combination with the integrated Auphonic web service, you can post-process, encode, tag and publish your podcasts, interviews, music recordings on the go with a single click.
Auphonic Edit 1.1 Changelog
- Support for External Storage Devices: now you can save your recordings on external USB drives or SD cards.
- Tablet Layout: new horizontal layout for tablet users.
- Mouse Support: use an external mouse for audio editing.
- Introduction Showcase: new help/introduction showcase to get started with Auphonic Edit.
- High-Quality Resampling: added high-quality resampling algorithms based on lilbsoxr.
- Various Fixes: for new Android versions, layout/design fixes, performance improvements and much more.
Click on the screenshot to see more details:
More information about the Auphonic Android Editor and Recorder can be found in our release blog post: Auphonic Edit 1.0 Audio Editor for Android.
Let us know your Feedback
Please send us your feedback, bug reports or feature requests to email@example.com.