Junior Audio Deep Learning Engineer
As a Deep Learning Engineer, you will play a key role in ensuring our cutting-edge
audio algorithms technology stays ahead of the curve.
Your ideal profile:
You will implement and compare novel network architectures,
research best practices, work on prototypes and evaluate what performs best.
We encourage you to look into your own ideas on how to improve existing
algorithms or work on new solutions.
You will experiment with our large-scale, real-world datasets on local GPU and cloud infrastructure.
- Solid knowledge of machine learning and neural network theory
- Experience in training deep learning models (LSTMs, CNNs, GRUs, GANs, etc.)
- Excellent software development skills: Python (especially Numpy, Keras/TensorFlow and PyTorch), Linux/Bash, git
- Self-motivated, ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Relevant studies on a university or equivalent experience
- Interest in podcasts and audio engineering
- Part-time (>= 25h/week) or full-time (38.5h/week) employment, see IT Collective Agreement
- Salary according to IT Collective Agreement, overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience
Work in our office in Graz, home office possible
- Flexible time management for a healthy work-life balance (no all-in contracts, no overtime)
How to apply:
< See all positions
Please send your CV and links to some of your past projects to