Auphonic develops intelligent audio algorithms using a combination of AI and signal processing to create an automatic audio post production web service - an audio autopilot for podcasts, broadcasters, radio, movies, audiobooks, lecture recordings, and more.
Help us shape the future of audio algorithms and the audio web!
Hundreds of thousands rely on our services
and algorithms, which keep adapting to new data every day.
Try your ideas and new technologies, get fast feedback, and learn from it!
See what our users say and listen to some audio examples.
As an experienced web developer, you will play a key role in creating the
new interfaces (JS, Web Audio API), audio visualizations (together with designers),
and backend technologies (processing queues, API integrations) of Auphonic.
Take care of feature development from concept to production in collaboration with our algorithms team and look into your own ideas on how to improve and scale our existing services. You will work on distributed Linux servers with Python/Django as main backend and plain HTML/CSS/JS as main frontend technologies.
- Working experience as web developer
- Excellent software development skills: Python (Django, numpy, etc.), C/C++, Linux/Bash, PostgreSQL, git
- Passion for clean and maintainable code with detailed documentation
- Interested in audio engineering, web audio API, podcasts
- Self-motivated, ability to learn quickly, and keen to try out new tools
- Relevant degree from a university or equivalent experience
We encourage you to apply for this position (or an equivalent junior position) even if you’re still developing some of these skills!We offer:
- Part-time (>= 25h/week) or full-time (38.5h/week) employment, see IT Collective Agreement
- € 55.000 gross per year (full-time) or more, depending on your qualifications and experience
- Work completely remote (with regular company retreats), in a paid co-working space in your favorite city, or in our countryside office near Graz (next to S6 S-Bahn station Groß St. Florian: ~25min to Graz) - or a combination of all
- Austrian social insurance: health, accident, pension, and unemployment insurance
- 25 days personal plus ~13 days public paid holidays per year, see paid leave
- Flexible time management for a healthy work-life balance (no all-in contracts, no overtime)
How to apply:
Please send your CV and links to some of your past projects to firstname.lastname@example.org.
< See all positions