As an experienced web developer, you will play a key role in creating the
new backend technologies (distributed processing on GPUs/CPUs, API integrations),
interfaces and audio visualizations (JS, Web Audio API) of Auphonic.
Your ideal profile:
Take care of feature development from concept to production in collaboration
with our algorithms team and look into your own ideas on how
to improve and scale our existing services.
You will work on distributed Linux servers with Python/Django as main backend
and plain HTML/CSS/JS as main frontend technologies.
- Working experience as web developer
- Excellent software development skills: Python (Django, numpy, pytorch, etc.), Linux/Bash, git
- Interest in podcasts and audio engineering
- Passion for clean and maintainable code with detailed documentation
- Good sense for usability and design
- Relevant degree from a university or equivalent experience
We encourage you to apply for this position (or an equivalent junior position) even if you’re still developing some of these skills!
- Part-time (>= 25h/week) or full-time (38.5h/week) employment, see IT Collective Agreement
- € 55.000 gross per year or more (for senior, full-time), depending on your qualifications and experience
Work in our office in Graz, home office possible
- Flexible time management for a healthy work-life balance (no all-in contracts, no overtime)
How to apply:
< See all positions
Please send your CV and links to some of your past projects to